Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.09.2016, 13:14
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

I see.

Regarding the long term development in MMH55 there is one thing I have not shared here. Thanks to the Advanced RMG now we have what Vanilla game lacked - XL, XXL and XXXL maps. Now heroes 5 feels more like heroes 3 because there is so much more to explore. Also ARMG allows for zone placement and different zone level of difficulty (which is something that Heroes 3 World Tournament did in a similar way).

Combine this with and adjusted building prices (integrated Alciblades mod) and what you get is a setup that allows long term player development.

For example it is common around month 4-5 player to have almost no resources at all. This is not due to trading them for gold but because the player is forced to develop castles and dwellings in order to get as much units as possible (or to build more magic guilds for more magic).
Furthermore, this forces the player not only to play for artifacts and hero strength but to focus on making stronger economics that can maintain maximum army gain each week.

From the experience I have had there were more than a few games I simply won not because my hero had stronger artefacts or better skills but because I focused more on getting mines and ravaging resource sites. Eventually my army overrun the enemy high-tech hero.

In addition to all this, there are a number of new adventure map sites that further add to either stronger economics, highter creature gain or/and sites which give ultimate artefacts (For example you can find Armagedon's blade in multiplayer if you complete the quest for it).

There are also 3 ways to get the Grail.
- through digging
- by combining all Regalia artifacts (the one that when equipped and hero is in town contribute to high population, you need to get 8 of them to merge them into the grail).
- Fight for it - there is a special place where you fight really huge army . If the player win over it he will get a rare treasure.
Note: Size of the army and rarity of the prize is relative to map size. For example if you find such place and win the battle on small map, the player will receive one of the less worthy pieces of Regalia instead of the grail.
dredknight вне форума