dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

Hello @White_Tiger,

Lets begin in a row:
1. Game + mod installation
2. Once all players have the game and mod installed properly,create a map with the ARMG. The manual also explains how to activate scripts.
3. Before the game is created make sure all players have fulfilled all prerequisites. For example if you generate a map with ARMG, 2 corupted objects are created in DATA folder - index.bin and RMGTemp. Those 2 must be deleted before the game starts.

4. You are going to play LAN with AI this means all players must use MMH55_Utility_64.exe file to launch the game. /the default exe - MMH55_64.exe uses AI that does not support in LAN games for now/

I would suggest that you also read the F.A.Q. thread.

I hope it works!
dredknight вне форума
Старый 27.02.2020, 13:11
^
pau1
📖

В этом моде есть способы быстрого управления армией? Например, быстрое создание единичек при нажатии CTRL, как это сделано в HD моде для H3?
pau1 вне форума
Старый 27.02.2020, 17:25
^
kiko
📖

сам не нашел
есть ли русификатор сценариев, которые в этом моде были перенесены из Hammers of Fate в Tribes of the East?
kiko вне форума
Старый 27.02.2020, 21:52
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

@pau1 быстрых кнопок не существует.

@kiko попробуй это.
dredknight вне форума
Старый 28.02.2020, 07:25
^
kiko
📖

dredknight@kiko попробуй это.
спасибо, но это я уже видел
там только для компаний.
kiko вне форума
Старый 28.02.2020, 21:01
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

@kiko, that is all we have .
dredknight вне форума
Старый 29.02.2020, 17:03
^
Jurmander
📖

Русификатора сценариев нет, но можно скачать отдельно. Поищи в интернете, я себе так и сделал
Jurmander вне форума
Старый 29.02.2020, 20:21
^
kiko
📖

в последней версии мода (RC13) в редакторе не отображаются объекты (справа)

P.S. простите за неудобный скриншот, но я долго буду разбираться как на этом форуме делать нормально.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название:  Безымянный.jpg
Просмотров: 56
Размер:	509.9 Кбайт
ID:	61378  
kiko вне форума
Старый 01.03.2020, 01:23
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

запустить редактор от имени администратора
или
Установите игру на не системный диск.
dredknight вне форума
Старый 01.03.2020, 05:34
^
kiko
📖

dredknightзапустить редактор от имени администратора
или
Установите игру на не системный диск.
Не в этом проблема

Игра всегда была на этом домашнем компе (где больше нету других пользователей) и всегда не на системном.
И такое случилось только на этом патче (хотя я не все патчи смотрел)
Раньше все было норм. Причем сейчас в версии Hammers of Fate так же все нормально (устанавливались с одного диска). Только с редактором Tribes of the East вот такая беда. (как с оригинальным от Tribes of the East, так и с редактором мода)
kiko вне форума
Старый 02.03.2020, 22:15
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

Я понимаю. Попробуй это:
- Перейдите в <каталог игры> / data
- Удалите index.bin и папку RMGTemp, если есть
- Откройте редактор и посмотрите, работает ли он
dredknight вне форума
Старый 03.03.2020, 05:18
^
kiko
📖

dredknightЯ понимаю. Попробуй это:
- Перейдите в <каталог игры> / data
- Удалите index.bin и папку RMGTemp, если есть
- Откройте редактор и посмотрите, работает ли он

работает. спасибо.

и я так понял игра снова создала и папку и файл.
старые не возвращать?

P.S. не знаю надо ли, и куда отписывать баги игры... но:
1. все еще не исправлен баг хижины ведьмы.
когда выбрана опция "8 вторичных навыков" у хижины нельзя выучить последний 8-й пустой слот. (если я правильно помню, улучшить навык можно)
2. на заклинание "останавливающий холод" не работает магическая удача.
kiko вне форума
Старый 03.03.2020, 11:22
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

Я рад, что это работает!

Что касается баги:
1. Последний слот навыков не может быть извлечен из хижины ведьмы. Это верно для 8-го и 6-го навыка в зависимости от режима игры. Происход от ToE
2. Происход от ToE. Мы использовали это как возможность создать немного другое заклинание. Это не зависит от удачи, но для компенсации заклинания наносит значительно больший урон. Он предназначен для сборок героев без "Caster's Luck".

Я хотел бы предложить прочитать F.A.Q.
dredknight вне форума
Старый 13.03.2020, 14:01
^
zahar0z

📖

Hello Dreadknight.
I can see you noticed that i'm making a little mod here
https://www.moddb.com/mods/zahar0z-h5mods

I want to ask you if you planing to use these resources in your 5.5. mod, when my mod will be ready? Or have you planing to use any other resources from my mods in your 5.5 project?
Because if you planing, I would really ask you to not simply grab and use them as alot of people do in their big mods. I have nothing personal against you or 5.5 mod. But I really feel like 5.5 becoming kinda "monopoly" for h5 modding nowardays, and I fear that H5 modding community might become even leser plesent place to stay. A Lot people believe that there is no other mods for H5 except 5.5, and other big mods. And a lot people believe that teams of such mods created every piece of content, themselves. While in reality many of such mods consist from borrowed stuff almous 90%. I'm not sure if there is alot borrowed resources in 5.5 mod. But if you plan to include any, please listen to what I have to say.

Since I want to build a little audience around my own projects too, i really don't want that all stuff that i worked on instantly become part of someone else's project.
Because, i hope you agree with me, it's impossible to evolve in community when everybody just steal everyone's resources. And that hurts everyone in the long run. Because 5.5 team are also interested in new mods, as I presume. And if big mods like 5.5 will allow other small modders to build a little audience around their own projects, in the long run, it would be benefitial for everyone, including, of cource, 5.5 mod.

Anyway, I have a proposal, and it is a good compromise to the current unhealthy situation in the mod community. If you want to use resources from my new project, you can simply create a compatibility patch, and provide a link to my original resource (modb page for example). Not simply copy all files to your mod page, like so many people does, but create a compatibility patch, and provide link to original mod page, so users can download resources from original page.

That way you still will be able to use resources from my projects, but you will also really help me to build a little audience around my own work.
And bigger auditory around my own projects, means only one thing for me - I will have a stimul to create more stuff. Which in return, for 5.5 means that there will be more resources, for big mods like 5.5 to use.

If you think about it you will see that this scheme I propose is more healthy and benefitial for everyone, in the long run. H5 modding community is small, and it's dying, let's atleast not make everything even worse, let's help each other.

Technical side of the this scheme can be discussed. For example, if some files from my mod, will not be compatible with H5.5. I can upload a "resource only" version of the mod for modders to use, and upload it on my mod page as well. This version as you can gues would include only tunned models, animations, creature's visual files etc. I will write paths to files of my tuned creatures, so it would be no need for you to datamine my mod in order to find where is what. That way it would be really easy for you to create official compatible patch for this "resource only" version. You just need to link what you want to change, to this tuned files.

I really want this scheme to become standard for community, not only for us two. Because when "independent" resource makers can make some audience for themselves, they have stimul to create more recources.
Now, most small moders, simply can't be found, comparing to big mods, that actualy use those small moder's work.
5.5 might not be much "guilty" in that type of behavior. But even in your case, people have troubles finding separately from your mod, resources that were originally separate smaller mods.

Also, by the way, I encourage you to not be afraid of any competition between us.) Because, let's face it, I, or any other small modmaker not able to possibly compete with H5.5. You can see it simply by compaling our follovers on moddb. 5.5 has 250 or something like that? my mod has 4(one of which you)), and this number will never change significantly, we both know it.)) I think, that the idea of someone small like me, will be a competitor to something big and well known as 5.5 is just laughable.

Some time ago you, asked me about joining your mod. I still don't want to become part of your team. But I just described a way we can indeed work together, and be beneficial to each other.
zahar0z вне форума
Старый 13.03.2020, 22:39
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

Hello Zahar0z!

Thank you for dropping this message. First I want to give a little bit of history for MMH55 and how it begun so what I say after that is more clear.

Originally MMH55 begun around 2015, it was a continuation mod of @Magnomagus' HOMM5 Role Playing Edition.

At that time the community at HC was pretty dead (or at least felt that way) and besides Magno there were just a few testers involved around.

Original goal was to keep the feeling Nival H5 lore and textural design while improving game experience. This including looking and for technical solutions for other mod or including mods that fixed ToE bugs.

With the time the mod fan base started growing rapidly people came, they were suggesting new ideas even contributing on their own. As soon as community agreed on the common goals, project was moving rapidly.
As many people started playing, many of them had different visions of an ultimate heroes V experience so we tried to introduced the ability the player to be able to change game as much as possible to create his own experience /That this is not always possible due to game being hard to mod but we do whatever we could/.

Since last year there are 2 more goals included:
- Balance the game for competative play
- Help content creators use MMH55 platform (or integrate with it) as place to create and present their work

This is why Discord channel was created, I have felt it is more efficient place for discussions and colaboration than the HC forum.
This is also why NCF Utility was made - it had to make NCF installation easier for the user, but at the same time to allow creators make and advertise their own packs. The plans involved a small online market with free packages. But due to time constrains I had to postpone the project.
one more goal for the mod and that is to help content creators use MMH55 platform as place to create and show what they do to the community. this is how discord group was created, i felt it as more efficient way for communication than the HC forum. /NCF Utility is compatible with MMH55 and ToE/.

I would really like to collaborate with you and the people here no matter if we work on one project or each of use is doing their own thing. I believe by combining our skills we compliment each other. As a starters this is the repo where the assembly patches and knowledge is kept, Skillwheel app code + some minor projects.
I am also beginning an effort to document all modding knowledge here. I want to have one place for all modding things and if someone is willing to contribute please do as it is a huge effort!

I can promise you that no work of yours will be used without your permission. I also agree on your idea to collaborate on integrations between projects!
Later tonight I will drop another message with a mini project that aims giving more freedom to players and content creators so stay tuned hope you like it.

P.S.
We tried to give credits for anything that is included in 5.5 but at some point so many people add contributions or gave us things that were not originally theirs that I am sure we were not able to fill the list 100%.
Currently with each patch released we give credit to the person who made the contribution.
dredknight вне форума
Ответ
Страница 62 из 104

Опции темы

Часовой пояс GMT +4, время: 11:02.

vBulletin v3.5.0, Copyright ©2000-2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (Русский)

Яндекс цитирование    Top.Mail.Ru