КАРТЫ
Heroes 6
Heroes 5
Heroes 4
Heroes 3
Heroes 2
Heroes 1
Might&Magic

Все обо всем Подраздел для общения на любую тему. В данном подразделе не запрещается офтопик и флуд.
[сообщения в этом подФоруме не увеличивают ваш счетчик сообщений]

Результаты опроса: Назови имя!
^
Paarthurnax
100.00%
Odahving
0%
Durnehviir
0%
Alduin
0%
Я никогда не узнаю её драконьего имени (одна из прочих драконов)
0%
Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 07.05.2021, 14:36
^
Ment

📖
Dovah encyclopedia

Осторожно, траффик!
Отдельно для Арандора: возможны спойлеры по Скайриму! Не заспойлери себе Скайрим!

Чувак с Реддита
Paarthurnax (Ambition Overlord Cruelty)

Faces: Happy, Angry, Sad, Relaxed, Mara's Amulet

Cute points

Hugs!

Sometimes when you get close to talk to her she'll hug you. Once this happens it's hard to escape.

Can't speak well!

PaarthurnaxYour kind - joorre - mortals - created it as a weapon against the dov… the dragons

Perhaps because she's been cooped up for a long time, but she mixes human and draconic and keeps stumbling over her words. But she's actually very talkative.

Pretty!

The figure of her sitting on the Throat of the World is beautiful. It fits extremely well with the contrast of the white mountainside and the clear blue sky.

Weak!

Is she old?! Or just suppressing her true strength? Her level is that of the weakest dragons, only level 10. Even if you attack her she doesn't really counterattack much. The guilt is real tho.

DelphineKill her!

More of Paarthurnax

Чувак с Реддита
Odahving (Snow Hunter Wing)

Cute points

Expressive!!

On top of being frank and saying whatever she really thinks, she'll praise any opponent she recognises even if they are a human. When she swears her loyalty with her simple and nice personality, which is rare in Skyrim where every fucker wants to backstab you.

OdahviingYou're hurt, Dovahkiin
Once you've flown the skies of Keizaal, your envy of the dov will only increase.
I gladly acknowledge your Thu'um. Call me when you have need, and I will come if I can.

Loves to fight!!

When you shout her name she goes "Alright, time to spar!!" and comes flying in through the front door straight into a trap. (btw that guard dies no matter what, like Lokir)

Easy!!

In the end, on top of being captured easily

OdahviingDon't think you'll get away with humiliating me like this!!

she's saying things like a captured female knight.

FarengarJust some scales!! It won't hurt!!
More of Odahving

Чувак с Реддита
Durnehviir (Curse Never Dying)

Cute points

Clumsy!!

Tried to create an undead army with necromancy but was tricked and became undead and now has to serve for eternity, trapped.

Qahnaarin!!

Calls the protag "Qahnaarin" instead of "Dovahkiin". It's a term of respect to one who has defeated their fellow dragons, but it sounds so cute it doesn't really have any impact behind it.

DurnehviirI therefore honor-name you "Qahnaarin"

Start off with dates!!

She teaches you a shout when you summon her, but instead of teaching you all of it in one go, to learn it all you need to meet her 3 times in total. This must be her secret trick because she's been alone for so long.

DurnehviirSorry, did you wait long?
I'll teach you the words for Soul Tear now..
Dragonborn: Is she wearing makeup..?

Freedom in the air!!

After being imprisoned for so long, she takes to the skies with incredible joy. It's very funny to see her undead minions frantically trying to keep up.

More of Durnehviir

Чувак с Реддита
Alduin (Destroyer Devour Master)

Faces: Happy, Angry, Sad, Relaxed, Loli-form

Cute points

Direct management!!

If you walk around burial fields, you can see scenes where she is reviving her subordinates. She kinda just ignores you and then flies off so there's not much you can do. awkward.

AlduinOi you, wake up

Self destruct spell!!

Alduin has a unique shout "Meteor Storm", where meteors rain down from the sky in an epic final battle! But then the meteors just mostly end up hitting herself.

Has a weak presence!!

She mostly shows up in the main questline, and then mostly in the final parts of it, so you don't really even see her after escaping Helgen. Probably a lot of players even forgot about her.

More of Alduin

NAMELESS DRAGONS

Чувак с Реддита
Lesser dragons

In the game they appear only appear as grey even though technically their name is "Brown Dragon". If you up the saturation, you kinda see a tint of orange/brown though.
They're the smallest of all dragons,
They lose to bears (default level 10 vs 12)

Чувак с Реддита
Blood dragons

The next level up from lesser dragons. Their horns and spikes have fin-like membranes, and they've got sideways facing pupils like goats.
They lose to giants (default level 20 vs 32)

Доп

Чувак с Реддита
Frost dragons

Just as the name implies, they're ice-type. They have blue and white bodies and lots of long thorns.
They counter the musclehead brawlers who just charge in.
At this point they can sort of hold their own against giants (default level 30 vs 32)

Чувак с Реддита
Ancient dragons

They have a large and impressive stature that matches with their simple frame. Their palette of bronze mixed with some gold really gives the feeling of a great dragon from ancient times.

At this point even giants are no match for them (default level 50). NPCs that get caught up in a battle with them won't get off so easily anymore. Here we see Alvor stuck in a fence, dying where he stands.

Чувак с Реддита
Serpent dragons

Added with the DLC "Dragonborn", they appear on the island of Solstheihm. They have neither horns nor spikes and the smooth feel of their scales gives them the appearance of a snake as their name implies.

Dragonborn: Please!! Let me ride you!!
Dragon: Ok.. Sahrotaar will let thuri ride...

The first dragon the protag rides after learning the Bend Will shout. "Thuri" in dovah means "master", or "overlord". It's the same "thur" in "Paarthurnax".

She helps bring the dragonborn to Miraak and even helps you during the fight but she gets her soul absorbed by Miraak and dies.

Чувак с Реддита
Revered dragons

They're like really flat. Their spikes aren't on their back, but rather run along their sides. Their large eyes and colour that makes them look venomous makes you think of some sort of insect.

They have a horrible shout, "Drain Vitality" ("Gaan!, Lah Haas!") that depletes your health, stamina and magicka.

In the Forgotten Vale, there's a pair of Revered Dragons that burst out of the frozen lake surface and attack you from above and below at the same time. This is the type of action that you'll only get to see here.

Чувак с Реддита
Legendary dragons

Strongest of the unnamed dragons. Like the Ebony Warrior and Karstaag, she's effectively on the level of a final boss in Skyrim. For that matter though, her design seems rather simple. Her spines are small and few and she's only got one pair of horns. However, her eyes in particular are special - she has four small white eyeballs placed into her eye sockets.

default level 75 wow that strength. really deserves to be called legendary. Her shout shaves away your health, stamina and magicka and her breaths are nothing to sneeze at either. If you don't have a plan when you challenge her, you're definitely going to die.

Оригинал на pixiv

P.S. Выбор артов и (крайне редко) лёгкая цензура -- есть субъективные предпочтения автора, не ищите глубокого смысла.
Ment вне форума
Старый 07.05.2021, 14:54
^
Ment

📖
Re: Dovah encyclopedia

Давно хотел создать такую тему, эх. Ещё бы и мод такой сделали (китайцы вроде действительно делали, на Паартурнакса, но не выложили).
Ment вне форума
Старый 07.05.2021, 15:39
^
Небо

📖

Что здесь происходит?
Старый 07.05.2021, 16:01
^
Ment

📖

Опрос на лучшего дракона из Скайрима...
Ment вне форума
Старый 07.05.2021, 16:09
^
Небо

📖

Понимаю.
Старый 07.05.2021, 16:38
^
Morning

📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

Что-то я их в Скайриме не видел...

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.

Morning вне форума
Старый 07.05.2021, 17:45
^
Ment

📖

В смысле? Вот же. Ты основной квест не проходил, что ли?
Или вот ещё.
Ment вне форума
Старый 08.05.2021, 00:15
^
Драккошка

📖
drakkoshka#0245
Выставка наград
drakkoshka#0245
Выставка наград

Ты бездушная скотина, если выполнял квест Клинков на убийство Партурнакса. Он мой бро, иногда прихожу к нему в гости.
Ответ

Опции темы

Часовой пояс GMT +4, время: 02:56.

vBulletin v3.5.0, Copyright ©2000-2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (Русский)

Яндекс цитирование    Top.Mail.Ru