Опции темы
Старый 05.02.2020, 15:31
^
Smilodonka

📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

Всем привет. Вопрос: почему поглощение трупа восстанавливает только 2 маны, хотя трупом выступают 150 северных наездников? Герой - Раилаг, подвальный чернокнижник. Раньше было гораздо больше, а сейчас что-то неладное. Колв-во маны, судя по всему, было посчитано для 1 юнита из отряда, а не для всего отряда целиком (т.е. для 1 юнита с 30хп вместо 150 юнитов с 30хп). Где в файлах можно найти данный скилл?

Hi everyone, need some help: why "Consume corpse" restores 2 mana when used on 150 upgraded bear riders (idk the unit's eng name)? Used to be a lot more. Hero - Railag, dungeon warlock. Seems like it was calculated for 1 unit only, not the whole stack (so for 1 unit with 30hp instead of 150 with 30hp each). Where is ConsumeCorpse's file located, so I can check if something is wrong?
Smilodonka вне форума
Старый 05.02.2020, 17:44
^
Tantalass
📖

Добрый день, с вами активный тестер мода ) и снова я ( полусет дракона - весь не тестил, 1. http://prntscr.com/qxxe91
2. http://prntscr.com/qxxegt
3. http://prntscr.com/qxxemc
1 - показываю описание сета, где 4 части сета должны давать половину эффекта от фул сета, а значит от 4/2 = 2 ко всем статам, в итоге на скрине 2 я показываю текущие статы при 3 частях сета, и на скрине 3 показываю где при 4 частях сета дракона идет уменьшение характеристик вместо бонуса... вот такая штука (((
Tantalass вне форума
Старый 05.02.2020, 22:52
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

Tantalass1)не мог перестраивать города ИИ (варлоков) после захвата (хотя город демонов после захвата перестроил в город нежити без проблем)
That is probably a map specific problem. If it happens on any map this means there is a scripted map in Maps folder that overwrites the mod. if you are unsure which map it is, remove all of them and try any of the default maps.
Tantalass2)играя за нежить и захватывая вражеские города (варлоков) магазин артефактов был недоступен (я знаю что он 1 на фракцию, но у меня не было его изначально)
Artifact store is available only to the native factions, and only one for the game.
Tantalass3)можно ли сделать так, что бы новые артефакты показывались в начале списка или же автофильтр
I am not sure I understand this one. Do you mean the artifacts that are just picked by the hero to be on the top of the inventory list? If that is the question than this is impossible as it is hardcodded in the exe.

Добавлено через 2 минуты
SmilodonkaHi everyone, need some help: why "Consume corpse" restores 2 mana when used on 150 upgraded bear riders (idk the unit's eng name)? Used to be a lot more. Hero - Railag, dungeon warlock. Seems like it was calculated for 1 unit only, not the whole stack (so for 1 unit with 30hp instead of 150 with 30hp each). Where is ConsumeCorpse's file located, so I can check if something is wrong?

Consume corpse was nerfed in RC13 because it was very strong. The new formula is Mana retored = sqrt(stackHP)/2.

Добавлено через 10 минут
TantalassДобрый день, с вами активный тестер мода ) и снова я ( полусет дракона - весь не тестил, 1. http://prntscr.com/qxxe91
2. http://prntscr.com/qxxegt
3. http://prntscr.com/qxxemc
1 - показываю описание сета, где 4 части сета должны давать половину эффекта от фул сета, а значит от 4/2 = 2 ко всем статам, в итоге на скрине 2 я показываю текущие статы при 3 частях сета, и на скрине 3 показываю где при 4 частях сета дракона идет уменьшение характеристик вместо бонуса... вот такая штука (((

@Tantalass,

I believe you have some issue with installation. I tested it on my PC and it is giving the proper bonuses. Are you sure you dont have custom map with scripts in <>/maps?

Remove all maps except default and try new game. Give the artifacts with cheats and see if it works or not. Thank you for the feedback!
dredknight вне форума
Старый 05.02.2020, 23:35
^
Tantalass
📖

dredknightThat is probably a map specific problem. If it happens on any map this means there is a scripted map in Maps folder that overwrites the mod. if you are unsure which map it is, remove all of them and try any of the default maps.
I playing in multiplayer (hotseat) maps wich have in names H55

dredknightArtifact store is available only to the native factions, and only one for the game.
Gote that, thx

dredknightI believe you have some issue with installation. I tested it on my PC and it is giving the proper bonuses. Are you sure you dont have custom map with scripts in <>/maps?
I use standart game 3.0 from Buka, with autopatch to 3.1 and after installing this mod mmh5.5. if u have from where to get other game release, can u give link please, i will try another one. Also i cant use map editor, because after opening any map in editor and saving or not saving, map desapeared from map list and even after deleting map and copy same map from original folder its not appears in map list and game not see it.
Tantalass вне форума
Старый 06.02.2020, 02:36
^
Smilodonka

📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

dredknight
Consume corpse was nerfed in RC13 because it was very strong. The new formula is Mana retored = sqrt(stackHP)/2.[u]

I did check the formula before asking. Is it not supposed to be = sqrt(single unit HP * stack size)/2 ?

So for 150 bears, = sqrt(30*150)/2 ?

So more than 2 mana restored?

Also, no matter what corpse I use this skill on, it's never been more than 2 mana. 1-2 at most, tested on all kinds of different units and stack sizes. I'm really not sure it's working as intended (while I do agree CC needed to be nerfed, this much of a nerf doesnt seem right).

Thank you for your time.
Smilodonka вне форума
Старый 06.02.2020, 03:40
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

@Tantalass people usually use GOG or Steam version so I dont know about that Buka version.

@Smilodonka you are correct that should be about 33-34 mana restored.
Which EXE do you play with? May be something got messed.
dredknight вне форума
Старый 06.02.2020, 11:13
^
Smilodonka

📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

dredknight@Smilodonka you are correct that should be about 33-34 mana restored.
Which EXE do you play with? May be something got messed.

MMH55_64.exe. I play hotseat on a map created with Utility.exe and patched with Reanimation Patcher.

Another problem I encountered is that I cannot rebuild the third town I got - AI's capital, and their outpost - when trying to rebuild I just get the text similar to "You can now rebuild towns!" and that's all. My husband was able to rebuild a neutral town and its outpost earlier this game, so I'm not sure what's the issue here.
Smilodonka вне форума
Старый 06.02.2020, 22:53
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

Usually the game prevents the player from converting if the amount of faction native castles has reached the maximum capacity.
Maximum converting capacity is defined in MMH55-settings.pak

Just to be sure that reanimation patcher is working - when you go to a Witch hut with a hero, are you asked a question to pick a skill OR you are given a skill immediately?
dredknight вне форума
Старый 06.02.2020, 23:15
^
Smilodonka

📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

dredknightUsually the game prevents the player from converting if the amount of faction native castles has reached the maximum capacity.
Maximum converting capacity is defined in MMH55-settings.pak

Just to be sure that reanimation patcher is working - when you go to a Witch hut with a hero, are you asked a question to pick a skill OR you are given a skill immediately?

Maybe there is another Dungeon AI running somewhere out in the fog of war and thus not letting me rebuild. Will find out later on.

Witches are always asking and offering two skills if available, so this part is fine. I created another map and patched with MapMixer - same result for Consume Corpse not working as it should be.
Smilodonka вне форума
Старый 07.02.2020, 01:26
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

@Smilodonka about the 150 bears.
I think you can restore only 2 mana, because your hero has 2 mana to gain until he reaches the cap.

Regarding the "You can now rebuild towns!" I believe it is translation issue.
In the English translation the message is "you have reached the maximum limit of towns"

@Serega7 if possible can you take a look?

Добавлено через 6 минут
Hey everyone,

MMH5.5: Reference Manual has just been updated to RC13a!

Download: https://www.moddb.com/mods/might-mag...e-manual-rc13a

Regards,
The MMH55 Team
dredknight вне форума
Старый 07.02.2020, 01:42
^
Smilodonka

📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

dredknight@Smilodonka about the 150 bears.
I think you can restore only 2 mana, because your hero has 2 mana to gain until he reaches the cap.

Regarding the "You can now rebuild towns!" I believe it is translation issue.
In the English translation the message is "you have reached the maximum limit of towns"

I used a few empowered spells that fight so I spent around 50+ mana before using Corpse Consume. And I checked mana cap when I did this second time on a map patched with Mixer, just to be sure.

Could you please tell me where I can check CC's attributes? Maybe my files got messed up somehow.

About rebuilding towns: the Russian text was "Вы получили способность перестраивать города!".
Smilodonka вне форума
Старый 07.02.2020, 01:53
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

I am out of ideas then . Nobody complained that it does not work so far.
Last I checked on people streams was working properly.

This is the assembly patch that was made for the change.
dredknight вне форума
Старый 07.02.2020, 02:10
^
Smilodonka

📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

dredknightI am out of ideas then . Nobody complained that it does not work so far.
Last I checked on people streams was working properly.

This is the assembly patch that was made for the change.

Damn, it was one of my favorite skills when playing warlocks. I want to fix it, but tbh I'd like to avoid completely reinstalling everything (I've spent quite a bit of time to add new music from HoMM 3 and Disciples 3). Unless I messed up when installing the latest big mod update (tho I followed the installation tutorial), but everything else works so idk.

...So about that assembly patch, what exactly should I be looking at/for?... I'm not that great of a programmer yet x)
Smilodonka вне форума
Старый 07.02.2020, 02:42
^
Serega7
📖

@dredknight, yes, found a translation error in \Text\Game\Scripts\TownPortal\TC_Limit.txt file.

Исправил ошибку перевода при достижении предела перестройки городов для фракции. Ссылка на перевод та же.
Serega7 вне форума
Старый 23.02.2020, 19:05
^
White_Tiger
📖

Здравствуйте.
Подскажите пожалуйста, хотим играть в 5е герои с хорошим ИИ по сети.
Локальная сеть, 2 человека плюс ИИ. Основная проблема как вы знаете - долгие ходы ИИ.
Искали решение этой проблемы и загуляли сюда, заинтересовало.
Я не совсем понял как будет работать ИИ через сеть. И как активировать скрипт.
Я скачал версию MMH55_RC13+ патч + русификатор.
В описании сказано как активировать, но что-то я до конца не понял...
Если не затруднит описать на пальцах что надо сделать)
Спасибо.
White_Tiger вне форума
Ответ
Страница 61 из 104

Опции темы

Часовой пояс GMT +4, время: 16:10.

vBulletin v3.5.0, Copyright ©2000-2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (Русский)

Яндекс цитирование    Top.Mail.Ru