Опции темы
Старый 21.09.2016, 18:27
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

NargottСмещение берсерка на бафф фактически дублирует в тьме светлый Карающий удар. По этой причине я отказался от такой реализации.
When it comes to such similarities it is up to personal taste. if you like how it operates leave it be.
Our idea of building the new berserk around actually is what the whole new magic system is based on. Every school has strong side and to some extent can cover a little bit of the others.

Summoning is based on summons but can also add some durability and some damage - raise dead (level 2) and shield ( level 5), firewall ( level 4)
Light focus on durability spells but has some direct damage + crowd control - vengeance and word of light, teleport
Dark focus on crowd control and weakening but can also do some moderate damage + endurance - vampirism (level 5), world of the netherworld (level 4), decay (level 2), the new Berserk (tier 3).
Destruction - Besides the heavy damage it also adds some minor weakening and crowd control effects - fire/ice/lighting perks, Deep Freeze effect.

Note: All spell levels regard the 5.5 mod. "minor" or "moderate" refer to spell effect of a spell compared to a similar one from a school that leads in that aspect. For example:

When talking about moderate damage in Summoning school. Lets take for example Firewall spell (level 4) I compare it to destruction spells from level 4.

Some values to compare with:
Destruction:
Meteor Shower (level 4): 20 + 20*Spellpower damage, 4x4 area of effect
Chain lighting (level 4): 32 + 32*Spellpower initial damage (60 + 60 all 4 hops damage)

Summoning:
Firewall - (level 4): 20 + 20*Spellpower damage. 1x3 area of effect.

Comparing them actually it is the same damage but firewall is harder to cast due to lower range.

If we do similar comparison for crowd control spells in Tote it is obvious (having in mind the previous comments in the thread about pros and cons) that it is much better spell than any of the level 5s from other schools.

With the new approach Berserk is tier 3 spell with significant damage boost but low tactical benefit ( you lose control of your unit and it will probably be exposed for a number of hits of the enemy factions). Here is a comparison with Rightous might and hero with 20 spellpower.

Expert berserk damage base + 150% + 1%*SP = 150 +20 = 170% bonus damage for 1 round ( I am disregarding the bug we cant fix).

Righteous Might - (8 +0.15*SP)*3.33% = (8 + 3)*3.33% = 11*3.33% = 36.63% bonus damage for 2 + 0.1*SP rounds = 2 + 2 = 4 rounds.

so a unit with berserk will do 170% bonus damage and a unit with righteoues might will get 36.63%*4 = 146% bonus damage but the bersker unit will get the penalty of being caught off guard.

I cannot prove to you that the strategic penalty is worth 24% damage increase as we came to the conclusion that any change is worthy if we see that it is not abused by players (overpowered) nor disregarded by them (useless).

In order to get rid of the personal bias factor both players always play the final pvp battle from both sides of the battleground. The stronger your hero is, the harder you will be punish 50% of the games . So at the end both sides feel the bitter taste of their own strategy and eventually player make a mutual decision on what strategy/skill/spell is strong or weak or just as good as it should be.
dredknight вне форума
Старый 21.09.2016, 18:36
^
Nargott

📖

Хотел бы попросить еще одно изменение, важное для осады, а именно: возможность настраивать урон от стрелковых башен. Сейчас он слишком мал.

I would like to ask for another change, the importance to siege, namely the ability to customize the damage done by shooting towers. Now it is too small damage.

dredknightExpert berserk damage base + 150% + 1%*SP = 150 +20 = 170% bonus damage for 1 round ( I am disregarding the bug we cant fix).
Righteous Might - (8 +0.15*SP)*3.33% = (8 + 3)*3.33% = 11*3.33% = 36.63% bonus damage for 2 + 0.1*SP rounds = 2 + 2 = 4 rounds.
270% урон - это слишком много. 170% разовый бонус нельзя сравнивать с 37*4, т.к. эти 4 растянуты по времени (кроме того, если вы сделали 3,33% модификатор за единицу разницы нападения/защиты, то реальное усиление будет ниже 3% за стат).
Я советую вам тогда уж 200% урон (непонятно, зачем там в принципе делать символическую зависимость от SP), это уже будет гораздо больше, чем бонус от порезанного карающего.

Просто для сравнения, в моем моде ситуация такая:
Искусная Праведная мощь - (+14)*10% = 140% бонусного урона на SP/4 = 1,5 раунда при SP = 6 (это средний показатель для середины игры). 10% шаг за разницу статов (вместо 5%)
Делать берсерк бафом еще более мощным в моем случае просто невозможно

В оригинале, искусная Праведная мощь = (+12) * 5% ~ 50% бонусного урона (именно 50, а не 60), что сопоставимо с бафом от берсерка ~3% за SP (меньше 50%).

Если вас интересует причина, почему
если вы сделали 3,33% модификатор за единицу разницы нападения/защиты, то реальное усиление будет ниже 3% за стат
то предлагаю вам рассмотреть 2 случая (для +9 бонуса):
1) разница 0+9 ~ +30% урона (норм)
2) разница 10+9 ~ 1,63 / 1,33 = 1,23 ~ +23% урона (существенно ниже)
Редко когда +9 будет давать именно 30% бонус, обычно ниже.

270% damage - it's too much. 170% one-time bonus can not be compared with the 37 * 4, as these 4 are stretched in time (except if you made 3.33% modifier per unit difference of offence / defence, the real gain will be below 3%).
I advise you then it is 200% damage (do not understand why there is, in principle, to make a symbolic dependence on SP), it will be much more than a bonus from nerfed Righteous Might.

Just for comparison, in my mod the situation is:
Expert Righteous Might = (+14) * 10% ~ 140% bonus damage on the SP / 4 = 1.5 rounds with SP = 6 (this is the average for the middle of the game). 10% of the difference step by stat (instead of 5%)
Do berserk buff even more powerful in my case it is simply impossible

Originally, Expert Righteous Might = (+12) * 5% ~ 50% bonus damage (exactly 50 but not 60) which like the original berserk buff ~3% per SP (lower than 50%).

If you are interested in the reason why
If you made 3.33% modifier per unit difference of attack / protection, the real gain will be below 3%
I suggest you consider the case of 2 (for the +9 bonus):
1) The difference of 0 + 9 ~ + 30% damage (norm)
2) the difference of 10 + 9 ~ 1.63 / 1.33 = 1.23 ~ + 23% damage (significantly lower)
Rarely 9 will give it a 30% bonus, typically lower.

P.S. Интересное сравнение, у вас бафы/дебафы фактически порезаны вдвое относительно оригинала, очевидно с прицелом на огромные армии 3+ месяца. У меня бафы/дебафы наоборот вдвое усилены относительно оригинала (но порезаны масс касты с всеобщих до площадных), очевидно с прицелом на армии 2-3 недель.

У вас, получается, в принципе заклинания отыгрывают гораздо слабее стандарта (бафы/дебафы порезаны, хаос не наносит высокого урона по огромному мясу). Поэтому и мерки по имбовости берсерка совсем иные, так же как и по фантому.

P.S. Interesting comparison, you buffs / debuffs actually been nerfed in half relative to the original, obviously with an eye on the huge army of 3+ months. I buffs / debuffs contrary doubled strengthened relative to the original (but nerf mass perks from the general to the square 4x4), obviously with an eye for 2-3 weeks Army.

You have, in principle, much weaker spells than the standard (buffs / debuffs are nerfed, destructive does not cause high damage over a huge armies). Therefore, imbalance Berserk plays much difference, like the Phantom Forces.
Разработчик Heroes 5.5 WarGame Edition.
Сайт проекта - пока неактивен
Автор Асимметричных шахмат
Nargott вне форума
Старый 21.09.2016, 21:08
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

NargottP.S. Interesting comparison, you buffs / debuffs actually been nerfed in half relative to the original, obviously with an eye on the huge army of 3+ months. I buffs / debuffs contrary doubled strengthened relative to the original (but nerf mass perks from the general to the square 4x4), obviously with an eye for 2-3 weeks Army.

You have, in principle, much weaker spells than the standard (buffs / debuffs are nerfed, destructive does not cause high damage over a huge armies). Therefore, imbalance Berserk plays much difference, like the Phantom Forces.

Basically this sums up all the differences between 5.5 and EWA.
Now I understand why the numbers in EWA are so high.

On first sight it looks like destruction does rubbish damage but have in mind that in 5.5 heroes can get higher spellpower stats than in original heroes. I have seen heroes with 60+ SP, Also destruction is usually combined with any of these skills:
- Occultism - increase SP and lowers enemy magic resistance. Also gives empowered spells.
- Sorcery - on expert hero gets -36% ATB. Hero can also get "Mark of the Wizard" perk.
- Luck - the perk for luck damage.

Any combination of the skills above increase destruction efficiency exponentially. Magic hero is capable of combing spell luck perk + Mark of the sorcerer luck + empowered spells. Put in expert sorcery and imagine what mage you get!

I have gathered a couple replays that are about the same battle but with different outcomes depending on the strategy.

Battle is Inferno vs Dungeon somewhere around month 6. Inferno is Might and has only dark, Dungeon is Magic focusing on Summoning and Destruction.

In those replays Berserk and Imps mana drain is forbidden. I will explain later with example. Dungeon utilizes Destruction magic most of the time.

Inferno wins over dungeon - this 2 replays Inferno wins

Dungeon wins over Inferno - This 2 replays dungeon change strategy and win over Inferno.

Bonus footage - this is just a fun replay where Berserk and Imp drain mana is allowed.

Notes: The footage above is from older version of the mod where Imps drain mana, gating and Luck are not yet fully balanced.

Добавлено через 17 минут
NargottI would like to ask for another change, the importance to siege, namely the ability to customize the damage done by shooting towers. Now it is too small damage.
That is also on to do list. Deflactor efforts to find the hex address are not successful so far.
dredknight вне форума
Старый 21.09.2016, 21:11
^
Nargott

📖

У вас существ 7 тира (89 ЧД) на поле больше, чем в WGE 1 тира.
Это вашему моду полагается приставка Epic, а не EWA

EWA (Epic War Age) - сборник модов
WGE (Wargame Edition) - мой глобальный мод, меняющий механику игры

К Epic War Age я никакого отношения не имею

По реплеям явно видно, что самые простые юниты дамажат больше, чем варлок всеми своими усиленными кастами. Поэтому я и говорю про существенный нерф хаоса на таком мясе.

Your 7-tier creatures on the field (89 Black Dragons) are more numerous than in WGE 1-tier creatures.
Your mod has more rights for "Epic" prefix than EWA

EWA (Epic War Age) - a global collection of mods
WGE (Wargame Edition) - my global mod, changes the mechanics of the game, re-design all units and others

In Epic War Age I have nothing to do

By replays clearly it shows that the most basic units deals more damage than warlock's reinforced spells. That's why I'm talking about a significant nerf destructive magic on such meat.
Nargott вне форума
Старый 21.09.2016, 21:14
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

I am sorry for misunderstanding .
dredknight вне форума
Старый 21.09.2016, 22:09
^
Nargott

📖

Я приведу в пример мультиплеерные моды, по которым активно проводятся турниры.

В RTA (Random Tactical Arena) и TE (Tournament Edition) типовые армии в 10 раз меньше, чем у вас. Типовой SpellPower варлока около 20, 30 считается очень хорошим раскладом (в TE выше, доходит и до 40). Это значит, что хаос работает как минимум втрое лучше, чем на 6 месяце игры

I will give an example of multiplayer mods, which are actively conducted tournaments.

The RTA (Random Tactical Arena) and TE (Tournament Edition) typical army is 10 times less than you show. Typical SpellPower warlock is 20, 30 is considered very good (in TE it is higher and reaches up to 40). This means that the destructive magic works at least three times better than in the 6 month game
Nargott вне форума
Старый 21.09.2016, 22:45
^
garpun44
📖

dredknight,Yeah that's what I had in mind,but Haven is my favorite castle.I completely agree with you about the fact that the arrows are very strong with this ability.Would you return "No range penalty" for me personally, in a separate file,if I knew how to do it ,I would not ask you
garpun44 вне форума
Старый 21.09.2016, 22:59
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

@Nargott I agree with you. I will follow up tomorrow with another subject to elaborate.

@Garpun44 we dont do requests because everyone wants their own version of the game but because you asked nicely here you go.

old_crossbowman.
After you have installed the 5.5 mod. put this file in DATA folder. Launch the game and enjoy!
dredknight вне форума
Старый 21.09.2016, 23:09
^
garpun44
📖

dredknight,Anyway thank you for the mod)
garpun44 вне форума
Старый 22.09.2016, 00:16
^
Nargott

📖

Nargott1) increasing the number of classes of up to 24 characters (that, for what I use it)
dredknight1. This is not done in the exe file. It is lua code it can be found in MMH55-Index\scripts\H55-Core.lua
Hero definitions start between lines 1190 and 1217. I suspect there are a few preparations for it but I dont know where they happen. Look around.
Поддержка в EXE имеется, без нее игра просто вылетает при заходе в новые классы. Т.е. оригинальный EXE не пашет, это была именно та причина, из-за которой я пользовался модифицированным EXE от проекта RPE.

New EXE supports it, without it, game just crashes when entering the new classes. Original EXE does not work with 24 classes, it was precisely the reason for which I used a modified EXE file from the RPE project.
Nargott вне форума
Старый 22.09.2016, 13:14
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

I see.

Regarding the long term development in MMH55 there is one thing I have not shared here. Thanks to the Advanced RMG now we have what Vanilla game lacked - XL, XXL and XXXL maps. Now heroes 5 feels more like heroes 3 because there is so much more to explore. Also ARMG allows for zone placement and different zone level of difficulty (which is something that Heroes 3 World Tournament did in a similar way).

Combine this with and adjusted building prices (integrated Alciblades mod) and what you get is a setup that allows long term player development.

For example it is common around month 4-5 player to have almost no resources at all. This is not due to trading them for gold but because the player is forced to develop castles and dwellings in order to get as much units as possible (or to build more magic guilds for more magic).
Furthermore, this forces the player not only to play for artifacts and hero strength but to focus on making stronger economics that can maintain maximum army gain each week.

From the experience I have had there were more than a few games I simply won not because my hero had stronger artefacts or better skills but because I focused more on getting mines and ravaging resource sites. Eventually my army overrun the enemy high-tech hero.

In addition to all this, there are a number of new adventure map sites that further add to either stronger economics, highter creature gain or/and sites which give ultimate artefacts (For example you can find Armagedon's blade in multiplayer if you complete the quest for it).

There are also 3 ways to get the Grail.
- through digging
- by combining all Regalia artifacts (the one that when equipped and hero is in town contribute to high population, you need to get 8 of them to merge them into the grail).
- Fight for it - there is a special place where you fight really huge army . If the player win over it he will get a rare treasure.
Note: Size of the army and rarity of the prize is relative to map size. For example if you find such place and win the battle on small map, the player will receive one of the less worthy pieces of Regalia instead of the grail.
dredknight вне форума
Старый 22.09.2016, 14:18
^
Nargott

📖

Есть ли возможность как-то влиять на размеры объектов? Мне бы очень хотелось привести игру на карте к масштабам Героев 3, чтобы карта была более схематичной, города не занимали по пол-экрана, а на экране помещалось больше объектов. Если просто масштабировать камеру, то страдают мелкие объекты (герои, нейтралы, артефакты, ресурсы).

Is it possible to somehow influence the size of objects? I'd like to bring the game on the map to the scale of Heroes 3 where map was more schematic, the town did not take on half of the screen, and more objects placed on the screen. Simply zoom camera, it affects small objects which suffer (heroes, neutrals, artifacts, resources).
Nargott вне форума
Старый 22.09.2016, 15:27
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

So far we haven't found a way.
dredknight вне форума
Старый 23.09.2016, 02:09
^
psatkha

📖
Отправить сообщение для  psatkha с помощью ICQ Psatkha
Отправить сообщение для  psatkha с помощью ICQ Psatkha
Стрелка

uraabkРsatkha, а редактор NCF можно совместимый с MMH55?

Конечно же можно!

Теперь MMH55_NCF.zip обновлён и доступен для скачивания!

Now MMH55_NCF.zip updated and available for downloading!

---------------------------------------------

Неудачное планирование ведёт к неудаче ...

NCF - мод, добавляющий дополнительных существ в HeroesV 3.1
С уважением, Psatkha (Псатха)

---------------------------------------------

Неудачное планирование ведёт к неудаче ...

NCF - мод, добавляющий дополнительных существ в HeroesV 3.1
psatkha вне форума
Старый 23.09.2016, 02:49
^
uraabk
📖

uraabk вне форума
Ответ
Страница 9 из 104

Опции темы

Часовой пояс GMT +4, время: 02:28.

vBulletin v3.5.0, Copyright ©2000-2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (Русский)

Яндекс цитирование    Top.Mail.Ru