КАРТЫ
Heroes 6
Heroes 5
Heroes 4
Heroes 3
Heroes 2
Heroes 1
Might&Magic

Все обо всем Подраздел для общения на любую тему. В данном подразделе не запрещается офтопик и флуд.
[сообщения в этом подФоруме не увеличивают ваш счетчик сообщений]

Ответ
Страница 6 из 19

Опции темы
Старый 12.05.2017, 00:25
^
Граф Орлов

📖
Re: Совершенномудрые цитаты

После 10 лет самое оно в могиле.
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
Граф Орлов вне форума
Старый 12.05.2017, 00:37
^
Небо

📖

Застрелишься в голову из автомата два раза?
Старый 12.05.2017, 00:39
^
Граф Орлов

📖

Три.
Граф Орлов вне форума
Старый 12.05.2017, 00:42
^
Небо

📖

AlexeagleТри.
Бог любит троицу.
Старый 12.05.2017, 00:48
^
Граф Орлов

📖

Как там в оригинале? "Я ненавижу умных и красивых людей. К счастью, среди вас таких нет."
Точная формулировка утеряна, но сохраненный мудрый смысл этой фразы делает ее достойной сохранения.
Граф Орлов вне форума
Старый 12.05.2017, 00:51
^
Небо

📖

Я красивый и умный.
Старый 12.05.2017, 00:52
^
Граф Орлов

📖

Это объясняет вашу взаимную неприязнь с Арандором.
Граф Орлов вне форума
Старый 22.05.2017, 19:46
^
Граф Орлов

📖

-- В 4 слоя, Сань.
-- Ну, так и есть четыре.
-- Нет, это не четыре.
-- Так... Бл*, это же всего должно быть четыре. Два да два. Сложно.
-- Зря все-таки ты школу прогуливаешь.
(Цитаты великих тренеров)
Граф Орлов вне форума
Старый 22.05.2017, 20:37
^
Ment

📖

Что в 4 слоя? Одежда в четыре слоя? Колбасу на хлеб в четыре слоя? Сталь в клинок в четыре слоя?
Ment вне форума
Старый 22.05.2017, 20:45
^
Граф Орлов

📖

Спортивный жгут нужно для упражнения сложить в 4 слоя.
Граф Орлов вне форума
Старый 31.05.2017, 13:05
^
Tericula

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Tericula с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

Everything you experience in this life is experienced in the present. Every choice you have ever made, and are making, and will make, was made, and is being made, and will be made in the present.

The past is elusive and distant - a memory ever fleeting, existing only in our minds, and the future doesn't exist - it's yet to be determined by the actions of today. The only tangible thing in this life is now.

There is only now.

The decision you make right this second is everything. It's your entire world. So, stop waiting for tomorrow to make a change, because soon tomorrow will be today.

And tomorrows run out.

Make the change right now.

Do it now.
Как здорово сказано. Зачем откладывать на другой день то аниме, что можно посмотреть сегодня.

Добавлено через 20 часов 21 минуту
From high school when a fairly tough girl whom I did not know pushed me around with intent to humiliate me in front of all my friends. Shoving me and slapping me, I was taught to never hit a girl. She was taller than me, heavier even. She was aggressive and just plain mean. I had enough and I hip rolled her onto the ground and STILL laid her down gently NOT to hurt her but to let her know I that she needed to stop. She received detention, I got suspended. Why? I 'hit' a girl. I never actually hit her but I did get her to stop in a physical manner. So the roots of what is happening today are deeply planted. Fast forward to my first marriage...I come home after a month long training away from home. She is not there and she knew I was returning and I was excited to see her. She was not there. It seemed she was not there for quite a while. The animals were not fed and they had defecated everywhere. She came home the next day. A verbal argument ensued and I choose to disengage because of course, it was going to be “my” fault. It always was. I sat down and ignored her. She abruptly left when she realized I had no intention of re-entering a losing discourse. Fifteen minutes later a harsh knock on the door and I supposed she locked herself out and I went to let her in with intent to ignore her after letting her in. I was wrong, it was the police and I was arrested for domestic violence. I never touched her. While in jail she emptied the bank accounts and returned to her boyfriend's place. I was not allowed near my own home and was technically homeless due to her action and I had a house of which I was paying for. Texas prosecutes every DV case and they had no grounds and dropped the charges. But I was still guilty until proven innocent. Well, in this case, they had no case to take to court. Still, I was lucky. I filed for divorce as soon as the case was dropped. This was the second time and it was getting worse. One time, while her mother was visiting she would get aggressive, punched me and broke my glasses as I tried to leave. I went for a walk to mull things over. I came back to pack up my stuff as I knew things were not going get better. The police were waiting and arrested me even though I had broken glasses so I could not really see well, blood trickling from my bridge. I was arrested, I had to be subjected to her whims and disparagement while I awaited trial. Her mother made a statement on my behalf, which was a surprise as I knew how much she cared for her daughter. The case was dropped and I promptly left. I hated myself and had nowhere to go. No shelters for men, I had few friends and I still didn't want to impose nor suffer the humiliation as "Men are not ever abused", right? I contemplated suicide but then she wins. Besides, she would have gained on my $400,000 insurance. My mother would be affected horribly. NO, I will fight. The arrests cleared but she is probably pulling the same stunts on some other man or utterly alone. I didn't think it could be worse than her but no, I was wrong again. Long story short, I married a woman who I cared deeply for. I adopted her daughter the day before I was to deploy to Iraq. Everyone thought we had the perfect marriage. I was truly happy. While in the war zone and sending her nearly every bit of coin I could. Why did I need it in the war zone, right? She was sleeping with the man she would eventually marry BEFORE divorcing me. You read that right. She then demanded and GOT child support for a child I had custody of for ONE day. I went home to an empty lonely home (a rental) with an empty bank (again) to pick up the pieces and struggled to pretend I was okay. I wanted to disappear so badly. No one could see through my convincing facade except a few close friends and even they questioned how I persevered. I don't really know either. Giving up was not an option. Maybe my experience could help others make clearer choices if they were not too incredulous after hearing just part of my story. Maybe as some of you may feel right now if you actually reading this excerpt of my story. If you don’t believe it, I hope you were at least entertained by some outrageous prose. If you did grace me with trust; with heartfelt gratitude I assure you it is all true and unembellished. My story is sadly typical for many men. I have many other experiences which have scarred me severely. I can probably write a book but no one would believe it. I am a very forgiving person but sadly, these two individuals have marred me so terribly that though I don't wish them harm; I don't wish them well either. Married now but wish I didn't. She is nowhere near like these other women. She works but has her issues like we all do but I am not happy. Not sure I ever will be again. I simply don't trust anyone anymore. There are many (probably most) great women out there but it is ME that fails to find the right ones. I don't know if my current wife WOULD do as these did but I know she COULD. It has been 8 years married and I still don't trust her if she were to flip to the dark side. I constantly live in fear and probably better off alone. My wife is not innocent, she has actions that show me what she is capable of hence the lack of trust. Will she cheat? No. She is loyal, as am I. I am just too damaged to love or be loved. I feel dead inside
А мог бы... Мог бы просто жить 2D жизнью, не терять бабки, не портить нервы, и даже (может) быть счастливым.
Tericula вне форума
Старый 31.05.2017, 13:24
^
Ment

📖

В первом случае после оправдания ему надо было подавать встречный иск... Хотя понятно, что связываться с подобным и мусолить не хочется, но надо, чисто объективно.
Ment вне форума
Старый 31.05.2017, 14:08
^
Небо

📖

На русском лень такой текст читать, на английском тем более.
Старый 31.05.2017, 14:27
^
Граф Орлов

📖

Мог бы просто жить 2D жизнью, не терять бабки, не портить нервы, и даже (может) быть счастливым.
Мог бы просто чуть напрячь мозги перед женитьбой.
Граф Орлов вне форума
Старый 06.06.2017, 17:53
^
Tericula

📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

`
748: "七四八" In Mandarin this number is pronounced "qī sì bā". If these numbers are stated in certain tones, it has a meaning which roughly translates into: "Why don't you go die?" "去死吧" This combination is more commonly used as an insult to others, or rather, an indirect death threat. Youngsters can jokingly tease each other by saying "你去死吧!". Depending on the mood, place and way of saying this sentence it can confer meanings ranging from joking to insulting or provoking. On the other hand, any 3 digit number that ends with 48 sounds like "wealthy for X lifetimes" (世發) (e.g. 748[七世發] is wealthy for 7 lifetimes"), thus is generally considered lucky, with 448 and 548 being the exceptions since they are also homophones of "死先發"(Wealthy on death) and "唔洗發"(no need/not going to be wealthy).
Tericula вне форума
Ответ
Страница 6 из 19

Опции темы

Часовой пояс GMT +4, время: 23:28.

vBulletin v3.5.0, Copyright ©2000-2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (Русский)

Яндекс цитирование    Top.Mail.Ru