Опции темы
Старый 29.10.2011, 20:58
^
Lider1

📖
Lider1#1997
Lider1#1997
Re: HeroesWorld.ru vs GamerHome.net 2011

Ну это вообще классика. Магом удалось победить, а так редко бывает )). До драконьих утопий видимо не дошло дело. Ждем отчет. Интересно почитать, начинал смотреть, но недосмотрел, пришлось уехать...
Старый 29.10.2011, 21:00
^
darkprincehxh

📖

Post on behalf of inactive from gamerhome.net

inactive
Hi all,

I'm "inactive" from gamerhome.net(GH) in China. Hope this message finds you all well.

As one of the moderators at GH, I'm mainly responsible for communicating with StickyFingaz to organize the match between GH and HeroesWorld.ru.

I hope to clarify a few things here, since there seem to be some misunderstanding from both sides.

1. About restart after dropping

In GH official games, it is a tradition that we follow opponent's decision after one player drops at his own turn. The opponent can propose one of the following solution for the judge/referee to consider: 1) allow a load, 2) request a restart, or 3) even ask the judge to declare his victory (though the judge usually try to make a restart). The decision is nothing related to the judgment of the dropped player's trustworthiness. It's just a tradition, very simple. You guys can look at it this way: it is a reward to those players with better network connection :-)

Well, as for the game between Pit & Lowk, Lowk chose a restart.
Sticky told me your tradition is to load autosave in any situation.
So I understand that Pit would be pissed off. I'm here to say that it's nothing personal. Neither Lowk or I, or any other GH team members, questioned the trustworthiness of Pit. We all respect Pit's taking time out of his business schedule to make that match possible, and even agreeing a restart after a long game. At the same time, we also respect Lowk's effort in this game, staying up all night fighting. And, we, THE WHOLE GH TEAM and NEARLY EVERY SINGLE MEMBERON THE GH FORUM, respect his decision for a restart.

Your rules about dropping are also respected, and we will use your rule for your home game. I think your rule is fine and fair. Hopefully you guys can understand that the rules based on our tradition are fair as well. If our player drops, it is up to your player to propose a solution for the judge/referee to consider.

2. About the rumors

The best rumor in the world is composed of 95% truth and 5% lie. I don't want to get involved in the endless arguments about what are truths and what are lies. But here are three FACTS:

1) Most people on GH forum supported Lowk's decision.
2) Most GH team members will do the same in the similar situation.
3) One person got banned for ONLY one day (he could not post anything on GH during that short period of time), due to personal attack.

3. About the match

I think both sides, HW and GH are under some pressure, to win. I would like to make a proposal. Let's make the whole match for friendship, and stop counting the score. I think it might relieve players from the pressure. It would be best if we can have more communications.

Finally, thank you for taking time reading my message. I wish you all best luck.

inactive

darkprincehxh вне форума
Старый 29.10.2011, 23:52
^
axelle
📖

darkprincehxhСообщение от inactive

Hi all,

I'm "inactive" from gamerhome.net(GH) in China. Hope this message finds you all well.

As one of the moderators at GH, I'm mainly responsible for communicating with StickyFingaz to organize the match between GH and HeroesWorld.ru.

I hope to clarify a few things here, since there seem to be some misunderstanding from both sides.

1. About restart after dropping

In GH official games, it is a tradition that we follow opponent's decision after one player drops at his own turn. The opponent can propose one of the following solution for the judge/referee to consider: 1) allow a load, 2) request a restart, or 3) even ask the judge to declare his victory (though the judge usually try to make a restart). The decision is nothing related to the judgment of the dropped player's trustworthiness. It's just a tradition, very simple. You guys can look at it this way: it is a reward to those players with better network connection :-)

Well, as for the game between Pit & Lowk, Lowk chose a restart.
Sticky told me your tradition is to load autosave in any situation.
So I understand that Pit would be pissed off. I'm here to say that it's nothing personal. Neither Lowk or I, or any other GH team members, questioned the trustworthiness of Pit. We all respect Pit's taking time out of his business schedule to make that match possible, and even agreeing a restart after a long game. At the same time, we also respect Lowk's effort in this game, staying up all night fighting. And, we, THE WHOLE GH TEAM and NEARLY EVERY SINGLE MEMBERON THE GH FORUM, respect his decision for a restart.

Your rules about dropping are also respected, and we will use your rule for your home game. I think your rule is fine and fair. Hopefully you guys can understand that the rules based on our tradition are fair as well. If our player drops, it is up to your player to propose a solution for the judge/referee to consider.

2. About the rumors

The best rumor in the world is composed of 95% truth and 5% lie. I don't want to get involved in the endless arguments about what are truths and what are lies. But here are three FACTS:

1) Most people on GH forum supported Lowk's decision.
2) Most GH team members will do the same in the similar situation.
3) One person got banned for ONLY one day (he could not post anything on GH during that short period of time), due to personal attack.

3. About the match

I think both sides, HW and GH are under some pressure, to win. I would like to make a proposal. Let's make the whole match for friendship, and stop counting the score. I think it might relieve players from the pressure. It would be best if we can have more communications.

Finally, thank you for taking time reading my message. I wish you all best luck.

inactive

Assuming everything inactive says here is sincere: if "none of you" questioned the trustworthiness of PIT then it doesn't make any sense how "most of you" would have refused to allow PIT the chance to save and load. Plus, PIT did have a screenshot where his hero's name contains Chinese symbols, which is a valid proof, but again, some of you did say that "the screenshot could have been photoshopped".

It's sad how inactive would come here and explain that he banned me for defaming Lowk. I mean, how could someone defame Lowk in this situation? hmmm, let's see..."hey Lowk, you didn't allow PIT to load, therefore you...suck?" you know what, this is none of the Russians' business so I am not going to keep arguing and cause a scene.

Good luck with the match and everything, to both sides.

edit: I read inactive's response again, I am speechless, and here is why:

"Reward for people with a better connection"? Come on, that's just lame. You play a 5-hour heroes3 game, in the end you win because you have cable connection and your opponent has dial-up?

Also regarding: "respect Lowk's effort in this game, staying up all night fighting". As I mentioned earlier in the Chinese message board, Lowk had a chance to NOT staying up all night long: that is, allow PIT to save and load, but he chose to start a new game (after 4 hours). But on the other hand, PIT allowed Lowk to load when Lowk disconnected in the second game.
axelle вне форума
Старый 30.10.2011, 08:12
^
Dirty_Player

Координатор
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dirty_Player с помощью ICQ Dirty_Player#3487
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

Я в шоке от того, КАК можно было испохабить Моандора... На какой ему нужна разведка и мудрость? Как раз на 14 уровне мог иметь 5 экспертных навыков. Докачал бы магию воздуха до эксперта и в финалке мог победить.

Ну, а по раскладу, похоже китайцу кинули нычку миносов и консу-двушку, он всё это съел и пришёл в гости. Всё правильно сделал.
Dirty_Player вне форума
Старый 30.10.2011, 10:12
^
KycoK_3a6opa

📖
Отправить сообщение для  KycoK_3a6opa с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  KycoK_3a6opa с помощью ICQ

Можно узнать счёт? или есть что то типа сетки?
Старый 30.10.2011, 12:57
^
Сатир

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Сатир с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

Dirty_Player Забавно, что ты написал это после того как прочел про якобы нубство Года в соседней теме

Не бійся коли ти один, бійся коли ти нуль.

Сатир вне форума
Старый 30.10.2011, 15:25
^
Dirty_Player

Координатор
📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

СатирDirty_Player Забавно, что ты написал это после того как прочел про якобы нубство Года в соседней теме
Ну прежде чем что-то где-то писать, я просматриваю все непрочитанные темы, а потом отвечаю. Ну, а вообще про скиллы я был реально удивлён, когда увидел их 8 штук. Если ты намекаешь на то, что я сам так делаю или без китайцев не обратил бы на это внимание, то ты ошибаешься. В игре с Маретти, в межпортале, я даже от логи отказался, чтоб докачать магию земли. А брать 8 навыков, так вообще до эксперта ни одну магию не докачаешь... Если же говорить о конкретной ситуации, то я считаю ошибочным взятие конкретно разведки, нападение и защиту взять никогда не помешает.
Dirty_Player вне форума
Старый 30.10.2011, 15:40
^
Сатир

📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

Не сочти за по*ьебку (сам считаю что Моандор розкачан очень плохо), просто подметил забавный факт.

Не бійся коли ти один, бійся коли ти нуль.

Сатир вне форума
Старый 30.10.2011, 15:56
^
Lider1

📖
Lider1#1997
Lider1#1997

Когда следующая игра?
Старый 31.10.2011, 22:13
^
StickyFingaz

📖
Отправить сообщение для  StickyFingaz с помощью ICQ stickyfingaz #6819
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

В среду в 12.00 Кобра будет играть ДВ против aliao
StickyFingaz вне форума
Старый 01.11.2011, 07:32
^
star_chs
📖

Looking forward to the next game. It must be a wonderful game.
Welcome to our forum to watch the live.

bless from China.
star_chs вне форума
Старый 01.11.2011, 13:46
^
spell5632
📖

Is Pit here?
I'm very interested in your battle against 61 marksmen.
How did you do that?
spell5632 вне форума
Старый 01.11.2011, 14:23
^
Pit for LM

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Pit for LM с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Pit for LM с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград

spell5632Is Pit here?
I'm very interested in your battle against 61 marksmen.
How did you do that?
Well, that's a really trivial battle. You take 3 orcs+1 cav+1 cav +1 cav +1 cav +1 cav + 2 orcs for it. Cavaliers wait in first round, marksmen attack orcs, kill them, a couple of stacks attack one bottom cavalier but deal a weak damage. After wait cavs just go, block and crush this weak shooting monsters - no problems at all, you can try it yourself. The main idea here is right choice and placement of warriors you take for battle.
Pit for LM вне форума
Старый 01.11.2011, 16:20
^
spell5632
📖

Thank you very much. I will add it in the game report. I heard that some of my friends are discussing about translating game report into English in the future. So the players from both sides can communicate with each other much better.
spell5632 вне форума
Старый 02.11.2011, 13:02
^
StickyFingaz

📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

http://ru.twitch.tv/stickyfingazyo#
Стрим игры кобры (без комметнарий) + смотрю картиночки

Добавлено через 21 минуту
http://www.gamerhome.net/bbs/viewthr...&extra=&page=2
На китайском форуме сейчас делают кроме самих картинок ещё и описание к ним на английском! enjoy
StickyFingaz вне форума
Закрытая тема
Страница 6 из 14

Опции темы

Часовой пояс GMT +4, время: 04:20.

vBulletin v3.5.0, Copyright ©2000-2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (Русский)

Яндекс цитирование    Top.Mail.Ru